From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> on behalf of Madison Martin <Madison.Martin2000@...>
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2022 9:07:41 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: another issue with my outlook.com account

Hi all,
It would seem that every time I send a message there are two copies in my sent
folder, any idea how I can stop this from happening? Using latest versions of
Jaws, Office 365 and Windows 10. Thanks Madison

Madison Martin

No, I have trouble navigating the site

It would seem that every time I send a message there are two copies in my sent
folder, any idea how I can stop this from happening? Using latest versions of
Jaws, Office 365 and Windows 10. Thanks Madison

Afik Souffir

Its very accessible. I have outlook.com myself.

Afik Souffir
Jaws certified, 2021
Www.freedomscientific.com/training/certification/

<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.freedomscientific.com%2Ftraining%2Fcertification%2F&data=04%7C01%7C%7C126973d5b4dd4644bfab08d9d791ae54%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637777842967239529%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=jq%2F23WG07WELOx3H%2FnZF%2Fy46P1nBbF2V4sgnF9CNsPk%3D&reserved=0>