From: Jerry hathaway [mailto:jerry.hathaway2@frontier.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2016 4:42 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: mp3 editing programs

I am looking for windows based programs that can edit mp3 files that is
accessible with jaws. I am using windows 7, jaws 16. Any help will be
welcome.

Jerry

majno <alfred.hl@...>

You can use reaper, a digital audio workstation. is a software to produce and edit music, but it can perfectly edit not only mp3 files. But if you are lookingfor some easy, ready to use software, soundforge could be a good idea.

El 12/04/2016 a las 16:41, Jerry hathaway escribió:
I am looking for windows based programs that can edit mp3 files that is accessible with jaws. I am using windows 7, jaws 16. Any help will be welcome.

Jerry

Sharon

Goldwave.

Sharon

You can use reaper, a digital audio workstation. is a software to produce and edit music, but it can perfectly edit not only mp3 files. But if you are lookingfor some easy, ready to use software, soundforge could be a good idea.

El 12/04/2016 a las 16:41, Jerry hathaway escribió:

I am looking for windows based programs that can edit mp3 files that is accessible with jaws. I am using windows 7, jaws 16. Any help will be welcome.

Jerry

Robert Logue

Don't know if it is stillaccessible or if it works with W10 but I used
mp3DirectCut.
The good:
It is simple once you get the hang of it.
It's free.
It works on the raw file without reconverting it.

The bad:
Only works on mp3 files as far as I know just now.
Take a look.
http://mpesch3.de1.cc/mp3dc.html

Bob

On 4/12/2016 7:48 PM, Sharon wrote: