From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Saturday, January 8, 2022 11:47 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Putting OneNote on Desktop

Hi Randy,

Try the following:

1. Open the Run dialog with the keystroke, Windows key + R, and type the following,

shell:appsfolder

and press enter.

Now use first letter navigation using the letter, O , until you land on OneNote.

With One Note highlighted open the context menu with the applications key or shift + F10 and up arrow to, Create shortcut, and press enter.

You'll get a dialog about a shortcut key can't be created here, would you like it on the desktop instead, so press the spacebar on the, Yes, button.

Okay, you're done, a OneNote shortcut should now be on your desktop.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.
Sent from my iBarstool