moderated Jaws and Microsoft Word Crashing

Jason White

You should send diagnostics to Freedom Scientific and open a support case.

On 7/1/22 13:05, olivias.wilkerson@... wrote:
I am currently enrolled in a calculus course, and am trying to get Jaws to read the math content in Microsoft word. Whenever I open the document when using Jaws, the whole application crashes, and I get a message saying that their is no document open. Does this have something to do with a recent update or something with Microsoft. I am running Windows-10 and Office 365.

olivias.wilkerson@...