From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: Wednesday, January 5, 2022 9:36 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Jaws keeps saying zero in thunderbird

Hi All,

I'm not sure what caused this, all I did was to move some eMails from
the junk folder to the inbox, and now most of the messages that come
into the inbox say zero in front of the eMail headers as I move through
the inbox.

I'm using Jaws 2019.

I tried closing my eMail and re-opening it and that didn't help.

I unloaded Jaws and restarted it too, that didn't help.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Glenn

Glenn / Lenny