moderated Help with Excel problem

Marty Hutchings

Chris,  That is very slick.  Thanks.

On 1/6/2022 7:14 PM, Chris Chaffin wrote:
Hi Marty,

This formula says if cell b3 is blank, then make this cell blank also. But if b3 is not blank, then do your if statement.

=IF(b3="","",IF(B3=C3,B3+1,"0"))

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have questions.

Chris

On Jan 6, 2022, at 8:55 AM, Marty Hutchings <mhutchings152730@...> wrote:

=IF(B3=C3,B3+1,"0")

--
Thanks,
Lion Marty Hutchings

Chris Chaffin

Hi Marty,

This formula says if cell b3 is blank, then make this cell blank also. But if b3 is not blank, then do your if statement.

=IF(b3="","",IF(B3=C3,B3+1,"0"))

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have questions.

Chris

On Jan 6, 2022, at 8:55 AM, Marty Hutchings <mhutchings152730@...> wrote:

=IF(B3=C3,B3+1,"0")

Onwardbob

OK Chris I tried with =if(b3=0,0,f2-e3+d3) and I still have zeros down to a million something. Could the problem that I'm using Excell-10?

BOB SOUTAR…ONWARD THRU THE FOG