moderated Recommendations for an accessible accounting software

Darwin May

Hello everyone, I am looking for recommendations for accessible accounting software to use with my business. At the moment, I am doing it through Excel spreadsheets. Looking for something that can be possibly collaborated on with in a team Setting.

thanks,

Ken Chernack

I am not sure of the current accessibility status of Quicken (no longer an Intuit product) and Quickbooks (an Intuit product).

Give their 800 numbers a call, as well as visit their web sites, to understand more.

The complexity of your business will probably dictate which product is best for you.

Financially yours,

Ken