moderated Recommendations for an accessible accounting software

Darwin May

Hello everyone, I am looking for recommendations for accessible accounting software to use with my business. At the moment, I am doing it through Excel spreadsheets. Looking for something that can be possibly collaborated on with in a team Setting.

thanks,

Ken Chernack

I am not sure of the current accessibility status of Quicken (no longer an Intuit product) and Quickbooks (an Intuit product).

Give their 800 numbers a call, as well as visit their web sites, to understand more.

The complexity of your business will probably dictate which product is best for you.

Financially yours,

Ken

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Darwin May via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, January 4, 2022 5:43 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Recommendations for an accessible accounting software

Hello everyone, I am looking for recommendations for accessible accounting software to use with my business. At the moment, I am doing it through Excel spreadsheets. Looking for something that can be possibly collaborated on with in a team Setting.

thanks,

Steve Nutt

Hi,

I recommend Quickbooks Online. It is web-based, so no software need be installed, and you can easily set up team users.

You can also set up your accountant with a password too if you have one.

All the best

Steve

--

To subscribe to our News and Special Offers list, go to https://www.comproom.co.uk/subscribe

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close

Stevenage

Hertfordshire

SG1 4PW

T: +44(0)1438-742286

M: +44(0)7956-334938

F: +44(0)1438-759589

E: steve@...

W: https://www.comproom.co.uk

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Darwin May via groups.io
Sent: 04 January 2022 22:43

thanks,

Richard B. McDonald

Hi!

See the below link for “Wave Apps.”  Although I have not used it personally, I understand that it is accessible.  Also, its basic functionality is free.

https://www.waveapps.com/accounting

HTH,

Richard

Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2022 2:43 PM

thanks,

Darwin May

Hello, thanks for all the recommendations. For right now I’m going to give the QuickBooks standalone application a try before resorting to in the clouds based services. Although I am also playing with other applications as well.

On Jan 5, 2022, at 1:52 PM, Richard B. McDonald <richardbmcdonald@...> wrote:

Hi!

See the below link for “Wave Apps.”  Although I have not used it personally, I understand that it is accessible.  Also, its basic functionality is free.

HTH,

Richard

thanks,

Curtis Chong

Greetings:

Good luck with the QuickBooks stand-alone application for Windows. This requires a good deal of JAWS scripting to work. And every time Intuit comes out with the next version, the scripts have to be rewritten, tested, and distributed. Go figure<sigh>.

Kindly,

Curtis Chong

Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2022 3:14 PM
Subject: Re: Recommendations for an accessible accounting software

Hello, thanks for all the recommendations. For right now I’m going to give the QuickBooks standalone application a try before resorting to in the clouds based services. Although I am also playing with other applications as well.

Hi!

HTH,

Richard

thanks,

John Covici

There are scripts from myblindspot.com which work quite well with the
desktop application.

On Wed, 05 Jan 2022 17:26:09 -0500,
Curtis Chong wrote:

[1 <text/plain; utf-8 (quoted-printable)>]
Greetings:

Good luck with the QuickBooks stand-alone application for Windows. This requires a good deal of JAWS scripting to work. And every time Intuit comes out with the next version, the scripts have to be rewritten, tested, and distributed. Go figure<sigh>.

Kindly,

Curtis Chong

Hi!

See the below link for “Wave Apps.” Although I have not used it personally, I understand that it is accessible. Also, its basic functionality is free.

HTH,

Richard

thanks,

[2 <text/html; utf-8 (quoted-printable)>]
--
Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@...

Steve Nutt

I agree, I’d use Quickbooks Online every time, over the app.

All the best

Steve

--

To subscribe to our News and Special Offers list, go to https://www.comproom.co.uk/subscribe

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close

Stevenage

Hertfordshire

SG1 4PW

T: +44(0)1438-742286

M: +44(0)7956-334938

F: +44(0)1438-759589

E: steve@...

W: https://www.comproom.co.uk

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Curtis Chong
Sent: 05 January 2022 22:26

Greetings:

Kindly,

Curtis Chong

Hi!

HTH,

Richard

thanks,