moderated follow-up to my Outlook.com account issue

Madison Martin

It's a personal account

Armando

Are you using your personal Outlook account to send out the messages, or is it a business account? Thanks.

This email from Armando Vias was sent from the armandovias.com email system. Feel free to use the information below to get in touch with Armando Vias.
Direct Email: armando@...
Webmaster Email: webmaster@...
Visit Armando Vias On The Web: https://armandovias.com
Connect With Armando Vias: https://armandovias.com/connect
Contact Form: https://armandovias.com/contact

On Jan 2, 2022, at 11:55 AM, Madison Martin <Madison.Martin2000@...> wrote:

Here's exactly what one of the messages said (and yes I did contact our ISP but they were unable to help me):

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject:     regarding my test

Sent:  2022-01-01 6:00 PM

The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:

'Jeanie Willis' on 2022-01-01 6:00 PM

Simon Fogarty on 2022-01-01 6:00 PM

This message could not be sent. The client operation failed. Try sending the message again later, or contact your network administrator.

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Error is [0x80004005-0x00000b22-0x00000501].

Exchange response headers:

request-id: 88877b6b-6d4b-726f-e73b-529338b24a78

X-ServerApplication: Exchange/15.20.4844.015

X-FEServer: YT1PR01CA0082

X-BEServer: PH0PR03MB6250

X-CalculatedBETarget: PH0PR03MB6250.NAMPRD03.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM

X-RequestId: {A1334D13-0E71-4E21-AF12-4A48221685C4}:341

X-ClientInfo: {2D92AED4-F7A7-4D2A-86DF-AD0F2B9B1FEF}:29240018

X-ElapsedTime: 515

X-BackEndHttpStatus: 200

X-ResponseCode: 0

X-DiagInfo: PH0PR03MB6250

X-RequestType: Execute

ROPs Summary:

0: ropSetProps (10) Processed(1) Completed(0)

ROP result: 0

Response codes: 0

1: ropSetProps (10) Processed(1) Completed(0)

2: ropFlushRecipients (14) Processed(1) Completed(0)

3: ropSetProps (10) Processed(1) Completed(0)

4: ropTransportSend (74) Processed(1) Completed(0)

Response codes: 2850

Response Exceptions:

ROP Index: 4

ROP Associated: ropTransportSend (74)

Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Storage.OutboundSpamException: WASCL UserAction verdict is not None. Actual verdict is Suspend, ShowTierUpgrade.

at Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Storage.WasclHelper.PerformAntiSpamCheck(IStoreSession session, ICoreItem coreItem, Func`1 activityScopeGetter)

at Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Storage.Adapters.ObjectEventHandlers.WasclEventsHandler.Handle(BeforeItemSendEvent beforeItemSendEvent)

at Microsoft.Exchange.Data.StoreObjects.PropertyBagContext.ExecuteCallback(Action operation)

at Microsoft.Exchange.Data.EventHandler.EventDispatcher.Dispatch[TEvent](TEvent currentEvent)

at Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Storage.CoreItem.PreprocessItem()

at Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Storage.CoreItem.TransportSend(PropertyDefinition[]& properties, Object[]& values)

at Microsoft.Exchange.Data.StoreObjects.CoreItemMetricLogger.TransportSend(PropertyDefinition[]& properties, Object[]& values)

at Microsoft.Exchange.RpcClientAccess.Handler.Message.TransportSend()

at Microsoft.Exchange.RpcClientAccess.Handler.RopHandler.<>c__DisplayClass156_0.<TransportSend>b__0()

at Microsoft.Exchange.RpcClientAccess.Handler.ExceptionTranslator.TryExecuteCatchAndTranslateExceptions[TResult](Func`1 protectedCode, Func`2 errorCodeExtractor, Boolean noThrow, TResult& result, Exception& exception, ErrorCode& errorCode)

Transport-Send failed: failure enum(25), HResult(0x00000000), EC(2850).

Transport-Send failed: failure enum(22), HResult(0x00000000), EC(2850).

Submit-Message failed: message id(14), failure enum(13), HResult(0x80004005), EC(2850).

Madison Martin

Sorry, but I'm not interested in getting another gmail account, and yes I did ask our neighbour who's very tech-savy and he can't help with exchange account issues. I already searched on the help page on the Outlook.com site and I didn't find anything that was even remotely related to the issue and groups.io support can only offer support to owners of premium groups. So yes I have tried things.

Madison Martin

Here's exactly what one of the messages said (and yes I did contact our ISP but they were unable to help me):

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject:     regarding my test

Sent:  2022-01-01 6:00 PM

The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:

'Jeanie Willis' on 2022-01-01 6:00 PM

Simon Fogarty on 2022-01-01 6:00 PM

This message could not be sent. The client operation failed. Try sending the message again later, or contact your network administrator.

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Error is [0x80004005-0x00000b22-0x00000501].

Exchange response headers:

request-id: 88877b6b-6d4b-726f-e73b-529338b24a78

X-ServerApplication: Exchange/15.20.4844.015

X-FEServer: YT1PR01CA0082

X-BEServer: PH0PR03MB6250

X-CalculatedBETarget: PH0PR03MB6250.NAMPRD03.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM

X-RequestId: {A1334D13-0E71-4E21-AF12-4A48221685C4}:341

X-ClientInfo: {2D92AED4-F7A7-4D2A-86DF-AD0F2B9B1FEF}:29240018

X-ElapsedTime: 515

X-BackEndHttpStatus: 200

X-ResponseCode: 0

X-DiagInfo: PH0PR03MB6250

X-RequestType: Execute

ROPs Summary:

0: ropSetProps (10) Processed(1) Completed(0)

1: ropSetProps (10) Processed(1) Completed(0)

2: ropFlushRecipients (14) Processed(1) Completed(0)

3: ropSetProps (10) Processed(1) Completed(0)

4: ropTransportSend (74) Processed(1) Completed(0)

Response codes: 2850

Response Exceptions:

ROP Index: 4

ROP Associated: ropTransportSend (74)

Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Storage.OutboundSpamException: WASCL UserAction verdict is not None. Actual verdict is Suspend, ShowTierUpgrade.

at Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Storage.WasclHelper.PerformAntiSpamCheck(IStoreSession session, ICoreItem coreItem, Func`1 activityScopeGetter)

at Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Storage.Adapters.ObjectEventHandlers.WasclEventsHandler.Handle(BeforeItemSendEvent beforeItemSendEvent)

at Microsoft.Exchange.Data.StoreObjects.PropertyBagContext.ExecuteCallback(Action operation)

at Microsoft.Exchange.Data.EventHandler.EventDispatcher.Dispatch[TEvent](TEvent currentEvent)

at Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Storage.CoreItem.PreprocessItem()

at Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Storage.CoreItem.TransportSend(PropertyDefinition[]& properties, Object[]& values)

at Microsoft.Exchange.Data.StoreObjects.CoreItemMetricLogger.TransportSend(PropertyDefinition[]& properties, Object[]& values)

at Microsoft.Exchange.RpcClientAccess.Handler.Message.TransportSend()

at Microsoft.Exchange.RpcClientAccess.Handler.RopHandler.<>c__DisplayClass156_0.<TransportSend>b__0()

at Microsoft.Exchange.RpcClientAccess.Handler.ExceptionTranslator.TryExecuteCatchAndTranslateExceptions[TResult](Func`1 protectedCode, Func`2 errorCodeExtractor, Boolean noThrow, TResult& result, Exception& exception, ErrorCode& errorCode)

Transport-Send failed: failure enum(25), HResult(0x00000000), EC(2850).

Transport-Send failed: failure enum(22), HResult(0x00000000), EC(2850).

Submit-Message failed: message id(14), failure enum(13), HResult(0x80004005), EC(2850).

John Covici

Could you give us the exact error you are getting, don't omit
anything, something like that is not useful.

On Sun, 02 Jan 2022 11:29:56 -0500,
Madison Martin wrote:

[1 <text/plain; utf-8 (quoted-printable)>]
Hi all,
Since it would seem that it can be done, so can someone please tell me step-by-step how to change my Outlook.com  account from an Exchange account to an IMAP account? I know that this isn't the best idea, but my account worked grate for the first few days of having it meaning that I was able to send messages and from then on I haven't been able to send messages. Since nothing has changed in terms of settings (I did change my password and all I had the MS Disability Answer person do was unlock my account) I believe that this is the only way that the issue can be fixed, I looked at one of the undeliverable messages and it said that there was an exchange error or something like that. So please if someone can tell me how to do this then please do so, I want to get this issue resolved and even though I realize that this might not be the best idea it's a risk that I'm willing to take so please don't get mad at me or judge me for wanting to do this if you want to do so then I don't want to hear about it. Using latest versions of Jaws, Office 365 and Windows 10. Any/all help will be grately appreciated!! Thanks
Madison

[2 <text/html; utf-8 (quoted-printable)>]
--
Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@...

On Sun, Jan 2, 2022 at 11:29 AM, Madison Martin wrote:
I want to get this issue resolved and even though I realize that this might not be the best idea it's a risk that I'm willing to take so please don't get mad at me or judge me for wanting to do this if you want to do so then I don't want to hear about it.
-
No, you don't, you want to keep doing what you always do - button pushing in the hopes that something "will stick" rather than taking a methodical approach to troubleshooting.  There is nothing, absolutely nothing, wrong with the Exchange protocol and, as a matter of fact, it's the one that works best with all modern versions of the Outlook email client.

You need to get direct assistance from someone who can actually analyze what has happened and whether it's transient or whether it's something that's the direct result of all of the button-pushing you are consistently wont to do.  And that means you may need to hire a local technician.

You really are precisely the sort of person I had in mind when I wrote the following, which gets used as my signature on an automotive technical forum:
It is impossible to help individuals who will not listen to advice unless they like that advice. Being a good assistant is not about making the person assisted "feel good," but about both asking the right (and sometimes hard) questions as well as giving the information necessary to achieve the desired result. Getting help is a two-way street, and those asking for help have work they must do, too, when asked. They also need to be ready to let go of what they'd prefer to do, and instead do what's asked for.

You really need to change how you approach things, as you can and do make matters worse.  Your speculations are almost always wrong because they are not thought out.
--

Brian - Windows 10, 64-Bit, Version 21H2, Build 19044  

Science has become just another voice in the room; it has lost its platform.  Now, you simply declare your own truth.

~ Dr. Paul A. Offit, in New York Times article, How Anti-Vaccine Sentiment Took Hold in the United States, September 23, 2019

Madison Martin

Hi all,
Since it would seem that it can be done, so can someone please tell me step-by-step how to change my Outlook.com  account from an Exchange account to an IMAP account? I know that this isn't the best idea, but my account worked grate for the first few days of having it meaning that I was able to send messages and from then on I haven't been able to send messages. Since nothing has changed in terms of settings (I did change my password and all I had the MS Disability Answer person do was unlock my account) I believe that this is the only way that the issue can be fixed, I looked at one of the undeliverable messages and it said that there was an exchange error or something like that. So please if someone can tell me how to do this then please do so, I want to get this issue resolved and even though I realize that this might not be the best idea it's a risk that I'm willing to take so please don't get mad at me or judge me for wanting to do this if you want to do so then I don't want to hear about it. Using latest versions of Jaws, Office 365 and Windows 10. Any/all help will be grately appreciated!! Thanks
Madison