moderated jaws scripting

Ryan McManomy <kb9ram@...>

Hello is the basic of scripting  the book I should be using to learn Jaws scripting?

!Thanks

Jeff Christiansen

 Yes, this will get you started with a good foundation
There is much more to learn in this adventure should you choose to continue
I wish you the best of luck and success

Sent From My Mobile

On Jan 1, 2022, at 13:59, Ryan McManomy via groups.io <kb9ram@...> wrote:

Hello is the basic of scripting  the book I should be using to learn Jaws scripting?

!Thanks

Soronel Haetir

That and the jaws UIA reference page:
https://support.freedomscientific.com/support/jawsdocumentation/UIAScriptAPI

It's not strictly necessary to get started but very many recent
programs do require using it to a greater or lesser extent.

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@...