moderated need help installing jaws 2022.

Steven Hicks

What is happening?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sue J. Ward
Sent: 24 December 2021 04:41
To: jaws list <jfw@groups.io>
Subject: need help installing jaws 2022.

Hello. I did take notice in the programs and features I do have the Microsoft visual tools 2015 to 2019 packages on my PC and want to install the next version of jaws, have tried several times and nothing.
So how to fix this so I can install this update? I do have everything up to date since I only have one upgrade left which I can get jaws 2023. If I do decide to install the offline version is everything included in the package? I do use jaws every now and then to get stuff done. So if anyone could give me some tips to work around this so I can get it up and running that would be great. Thank you. Happy Holidays!

Falsely Accused Poll Workers Sue Giuliani, OAN
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/61c54f722c87c4f7174b2st01duc1
Israeli Experts Back 4th Dose
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/61c54f724b4cb4f7174b2st01duc2
Former Officer Kim Potter Guilty of Manslaughter
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/61c54f726a17a4f7174b2st01duc3

Curtis Chong

Sue:

We would need more information about specifically what is happening. Also, just to verify, you are running Windows 10, yes? What do you mean when you say you try to install JAWS 2022 and then nothing?

With best regards,

Curtis Chong

On Dec 23, 2021, at 9:51 PM, Sue J. Ward <groovy41@...> wrote:

[...]

Sue J. Ward