moderated salesforce with screen readers

Afik Souffir

Hi

I'm working with Salesforce – the lightening version, with JAWS or NVDA.

I don't know why, but on certain tabs on salesforce itself, when I'm pressing "close tab" button, the browser crushing and not responding. Without screen reader it's not happening, according to sighted assistance.

We checked on my personal laptop, and on my organization laptop. We checked with Brave, Chrome, Firefox, and Edge – same result.

Any help will be really appreciated!!!!!

Thanks much

Afik Souffir

Abraham Sweiss

When you state closing a tab. Is the tab for a customer account, or is it something else?
Also has your organization done any customization to salesforce?
Have you engaged to salesforce accessibility support team?

Thanks,abraham

On Dec 21, 2021, at 1:58 PM, Afik Souffir <afik.souffir@...> wrote:

Hi

I'm working with Salesforce – the lightening version, with JAWS or NVDA.

I don't know why, but on certain tabs on salesforce itself, when I'm pressing "close tab" button, the browser crushing and not responding. Without screen reader it's not happening, according to sighted assistance.

We checked on my personal laptop, and on my organization laptop. We checked with Brave, Chrome, Firefox, and Edge – same result.

Any help will be really appreciated!!!!!

Thanks much

Afik Souffir

Afik Souffir

Hi,

This is the shipment tab in the customer account.

[...]

This sounds like it may be unique to your environment.
I do not have the shipment tab in my environment.
I also use the lightning interface.

Your company may have customized the interface, and only Jaws  support or salesforce support will be able to help moving forward.

Thanks,abraham