From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Curtis Chong
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2021 12:40 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io; 'JFW Mailing List' <jfw@groups.io>; blindtech@groups.io
Subject: Re: JFW And The Gmail Basic HTML Web View: Getting Rid Of Unwanted, Repeated Tag Information

Hello Kane:

I am running the exact same software as you, and I have a Gmail account. I switched my Gmail to Basic HTML and opened up your message. I then found the text with the JAWS virtual cursor on and was able to read it without the annoying repetitive information you described. I switched to Basic HTML while reviewing my Gmail inbox.

I am running the latest versions of both Chrome and JAWS on a Windows 10 computer at level 21H2. I suspect none of this is relevant other than the versions of JAWS and Chrome.

My JAWS verbosity level is set to intermediate if that has any bearing on this<smile>.

Warmly,

Curtis Chong