From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Covici
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2021 3:31 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: DECtalk And Jaws

I the numbers section it has controlled by synthesizer, I think that is what you are looking for.

On Fri, 17 Dec 2021 15:21:31 -0500,
Adrian Spratt wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>] I'm sorry to send you
on a wild goose chase. I just went through all the likely candidates in the JAWS menu. I'm certain something used to have the "controlled by JAWS" option, but I can't find it now. I don't think my memory is deserting me. The setting is gone.

I bought Dectalk USB a long time ago. I wasn't happy with it, but I recall the developer was responsive. You might ask him how to get that setting to work.

--
For my blog and news about my upcoming novel, please visit
www.adrianspratt.com<http://www.adrianspratt.com>

I think there's a checkbox for controlled by synthesizer. If I'm right, it may solve the problem.