moderated DECtalk And Jaws

Pastor Gil Pries <gilp@...>

Hi,

When I set the punctuation to none in JAWS, the DECtalk still reads punctuation.

Anybody experience this?

Thanks,

Pastor Gil

Adrian Spratt

I think there’s a checkbox for controlled by synthesizer. If I’m right, it may solve the problem.

--

For my blog and news about my upcoming novel, please visit www.adrianspratt.com

When I set the punctuation to none in JAWS, the DECtalk still reads punctuation.

Anybody experience this?

Thanks,

Pastor Gil

Pastor Gil Pries <gilp@...>

Hi Adrian,

I don''t know where the check box is.

Pastor Gil

I think there’s a checkbox for controlled by synthesizer. If I’m right, it may solve the problem.

--

For my blog and news about my upcoming novel, please visit www.adrianspratt.com

When I set the punctuation to none in JAWS, the DECtalk still reads punctuation.

Anybody experience this?

Thanks,

Pastor Gil

Pastor Gil Pries <gilp@...>

I contacted Tech support and they didn't have an answer for the problem.

Pastor Gil

Adrian Spratt

I’m sorry to send you on a wild goose chase. I just went through all the likely candidates in the JAWS menu. I’m certain something used to have the “controlled by JAWS” option, but I can’t find it now. I don’t think my memory is deserting me. The setting is gone.

I bought Dectalk USB a long time ago. I wasn’t happy with it, but I recall the developer was responsive. You might ask him how to get that setting to work.

--

For my blog and news about my upcoming novel, please visit www.adrianspratt.com

I think there’s a checkbox for controlled by synthesizer. If I’m right, it may solve the problem.

--

For my blog and news about my upcoming novel, please visit www.adrianspratt.com

When I set the punctuation to none in JAWS, the DECtalk still reads punctuation.

Anybody experience this?

Thanks,

Pastor Gil

John Covici

I the numbers section it has controlled by synthesizer, I think that
is what you are looking for.

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]

For my blog and news about my upcoming novel, please visit www.adrianspratt.com<http://www.adrianspratt.com>

I think there's a checkbox for controlled by synthesizer. If I'm right, it may solve the problem.

--
For my blog and news about my upcoming novel, please visit www.adrianspratt.com<http://www.adrianspratt.com>

When I set the punctuation to none in JAWS, the DECtalk still reads punctuation.
Anybody experience this?

Thanks,

Pastor Gil

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@...

Pastor Gil Pries <gilp@...>

Okay.

Pastor Gil

I think there’s a checkbox for controlled by synthesizer. If I’m right, it may solve the problem.

--

For my blog and news about my upcoming novel, please visit www.adrianspratt.com

When I set the punctuation to none in JAWS, the DECtalk still reads punctuation.

Anybody experience this?

Thanks,

Pastor Gil

Adrian Spratt

Probably. Not the answer we were looking for, but it puts my mind at ease.

--
For my blog and news about my upcoming novel, please visit www.adrianspratt.com

I the numbers section it has controlled by synthesizer, I think that is what you are looking for.

On Fri, 17 Dec 2021 15:21:31 -0500,

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>] I'm sorry to send you