moderated System Mechanic

Ashleigh Piccinino

Sent from Ashleigh's Fire What about having some scripts for the program? I am not a programmer, of course, but I think that would help. Maybe, you could partner with someone who writes scripts, probably like bryan harden.

On December 17, 2021, at 2:46 AM, Steve Nutt <steve@...> wrote:

Hi Brian,

I’m with you here, I hate any of these so-called PC Health apps.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close