moderated Jaws2022 to disable Jaws2021 to use

O.Addison Gethers

Hi All

I have jaws2022  and want to disable it to use jaws2021  How do I  do that?

Addison

crayton Benner <craybay3198@...>

So, do you have jaws 2021 coming on at startup?

On Dec 12, 2021, at 08:39, O.Addison Gethers <o.addisongethers@...> wrote:

Hi All

I have jaws2022  and want to disable it to use jaws2021  How do I  do that?

Addison

O.Addison Gethers

I’m using laptop  computer  I meant to said  in here  that I don’t want to use jaws2022  and want to used  jaws2021

When I was on jaws2022  windows  I press alt-o then arrow to basic press enter  can’t remember exact word  I press tab key 2 time  tonot have jaws  something  where the box is checks so I press spacebar to have the box say not check  then I press tab  it say all users and etc  where it have box check then I press tab to OK button  press enter

wWheen I press insert –f4 key  to unload jaws2022  I press spacebar  then I press windows key –r to type in jaws2021  it loaded jaws2021 to come on

When I either shut down or restart the computer  jaws2022  still come on not jaws2021

Addison

So, do you have jaws 2021 coming on at startup?

On Dec 12, 2021, at 08:39, O.Addison Gethers <o.addisongethers@...> wrote:

Hi All

I have jaws2022  and want to disable it to use jaws2021  How do I  do that?

Addison

Soronel Haetir

Shut down jaws 2022 (if running) by hitting jaws+f4 followed by enter
if needed to confirm

Start jaws 2021 (I use win+r then type j "jaws2021" followed by
hitting the enter key).

Hit jaws+j

Go to options -> basics and hit the enter key

Hit alt+j to trigger the "automatically start jaws button"

Set the dialog controls to match your desired settings then hit the
enter key. (I suggest at least checking the "Start JAWS at the logon
screen" box and "Always" for "Start JAWS after logon for this user")

Hit the enter key

Hit alt+y if you get a UIA confirmation dialog

Hit the enter key and jaws 2021 should now run by default instead of jaws 2022

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@...

Steven Hicks

Run JAWS 2021 and then go in to the options and set it to run at startup, it should then stop 2022 starting up but if not, just put two shortcuts on your desktop and give them a different name, a different shortcut each if you like.