moderated Caps lock key in laptop mode

Ashleigh Piccinino

In the laptop keyboard lab, the caps lock key is actually your jaws key. If you would like to turn capslock on or off, press the jaws key twice quickly. Remember, the jaws key here is your capital at key.

Sent from Ashleigh's Fire

On December 9, 2021, at 4:56 PM, Don Mauck <don.mauck@...> wrote:

I’m having an problem with my capslock key not working when using the laptop keyboard layout.

This is not anything special as a keyboard, it’s a Dell keyboard.

This seems to happen only in JAWS2022 and has been a problem  since the last product release.

Has anyone seen this?

Don Mauck