moderated can not install jaws 2022 could use some help.

Sue J. Ward

Hello. I have tried several times to install jaws 2022 but no such luck it fails and something comes up on the screen where it mentions contact technical support and it also says:
the set up failed to download the vcredist2019_x86 component setup file. check your internet connection and try again. contact technical support. code: 80072EFD
Does anyone know what this means, hope I do not have to reset my system that would be a lot of work any suggestions would be excellent. Thank you.

Choose to be safer online.
Opt-in to Cyber Safety with NortonLifeLock.
Get Norton 360 with LifeLock starting at $9.95/month.*
https://store.netzero.net/account/showService.do?serviceId=nz-nLifeLock&utm_source=mktg&utm_medium=taglines&utm_campaign=nzlifelk_launch&utm_content=tag995&promoCode=A23457

Jacob

Maybe it can help to install the vc_redist.x86.exe manually from this link

https://aka.ms/vs/17/release/vc_redist.x86.exe

OZ0TE Jacob

On 2021-12-09 at 16:12 Sue J. Ward wrote:
 Hello. I have tried several times to install jaws 2022 but no such luck  it fails and something comes up on the screen where it mentions contact technical support and it also says:
 the set up failed to download the vcredist2019_x86 component setup file. check your internet connection and try again. contact technical support. code: 80072EFD
Does anyone know what this means, hope I do not have to reset my system that would be a lot of work any suggestions would be excellent. Thank you.

Choose to be safer online.
Opt-in to Cyber Safety with NortonLifeLock.
Get Norton 360 with LifeLock starting at $9.95/month.*
https://store.netzero.net/account/showService.do?serviceId=nz-nLifeLock&utm_source=mktg&utm_medium=taglines&utm_campaign=nzlifelk_launch&utm_content=tag995&promoCode=A23457

Shan Noyes

A suggestion go pole down the jaws 2022 version for installing insecure environments that version has everything packaged together so that during the install there is no need for the jobs program to go out and talk to the servers at the sparrow that should fix your problem have a good day
shan