From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of James Malone
Sent: Wednesday, December 8, 2021 7:26 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Bypassing certain keys in a specific application?

Hi there list,
I've started using Jaws again recently after not using it for at least a good decade, so I'm still catching up to speed here.
Basically though, I'm wanting to bypass certain keys and have that key passed through to the application. Is this something I am able to do/how would I be able to do it?
Regards,
James

Milton Ota

Hello,

The Bypass key is JAWS Key or referred to as the Insert Key with the number row 3. This key applies to everything.

HTH

I've started using Jaws again recently after not using it for at least a good decade, so I'm still catching up to speed here.
Basically though, I'm wanting to bypass certain keys and have that key passed through to the application. Is this something I am able to do/how would I be able to do it?
Regards,
James

Steve Nutt

Yep, press JAWS Key and 3, then type in the key. It will be passed to the application.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close