moderated Recommendations for a new laptop

Rod

I just got myself a Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon, it is working just great.

I ordered the t14S and I had to return it because it was too slow for my needs.

Rod,

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don H
Sent: Tuesday, December 7, 2021 1:57 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Recommendations for a new laptop

Just purchased a Lenovo ideapad 5I and it seems to work well. Staples has them on sale right now.

On 12/7/2021 12:33 PM, Bonnie Vegiard wrote:
Hi everyone,
I bought a new laptop last year, but I didn’t ask for the best laptop to use with fusion, and I regretted it. Now I really need to get one that will work for me. I use fusion, I mostly use jaws but there are still times when the magnification is important. What laptop would work best? Thank you for your recommendations!

Bonnie Vegiard

Don H

Just purchased a Lenovo ideapad 5I and it seems to work well. Staples
has them on sale right now.

On 12/7/2021 12:33 PM, Bonnie Vegiard wrote:
Hi everyone,
I bought a new laptop last year, but I didn’t ask for the best laptop to use with fusion, and I regretted it. Now I really need to get one that will work for me. I use fusion, I mostly use jaws but there are still times when the magnification is important. What laptop would work best? Thank you for your recommendations!

Bonnie Vegiard

Bonnie Vegiard

Hi everyone,

Bonnie Vegiard