From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don H
Sent: Tuesday, December 7, 2021 1:57 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Recommendations for a new laptop

Just purchased a Lenovo ideapad 5I and it seems to work well. Staples has them on sale right now.

On 12/7/2021 12:33 PM, Bonnie Vegiard wrote:
Hi everyone,
I bought a new laptop last year, but I didn’t ask for the best laptop to use with fusion, and I regretted it. Now I really need to get one that will work for me. I use fusion, I mostly use jaws but there are still times when the magnification is important. What laptop would work best? Thank you for your recommendations!

Bonnie Vegiard

Don H