From: Jim Rawls [mailto:jazzpiano@...]
Subject: does anyone have the address of the victor reader stream group?
Date: Monday, December 6, 2021, 1:15 PM
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Hi all, I am trying to find out if you can read books from audible.com
on the VRS second generation? Do any of you know? Jim

There are a number of them, though I suspect you mean the Victor group.  It shows up first on these Groups.io search results:

https://groups.io/search?q=Victor&p=SubsCount%2C%2C%2C20%2C2%2C0%2C0

Joseph Machise

jim yes you can

From: Ashleigh Piccinino [mailto:apiccinino@...]
Date: Friday, December 31, 2021, 4:41 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
On my stream, audible doesn't show up. Sorry I couldn't help you any
further. All that shows up, are NLS, bookshare, NFB newsline, and daisy
online. Of course, this is in the menu, key 7, items.

Sent from Ashleigh's Fire

On December 6, 2021, at 12:24 PM, Tom Behler <tombehler@...> wrote:

Jim:

Here are the subscription instructions for the VRStream e-mail list:

To join this group, send an email to:
victor+subscribe@groups.io <mailto:victor+subscribe@groups.io>

*That would be the best place to get your questions answered.*

**

*Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan*

**

**

Hi all, I am trying to find out if you can read books from audible.com
on the VRS second generation? Do any of you know? Jim

Ashleigh,

Victor+subscribe@groups.io

You will have to confirm your subscription by replying to the message sent by Groups.io.

Alan Lemly