moderated fastest way to get host name of browser url

Adrian Spratt

Clever. Worth noting.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jeff Christiansen
Sent: Thursday, December 2, 2021 12:46 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: fastest way to get host name of browser url

I know this is a bit of a work-around but I do the following.

Somewhere on the page I find myself & do not want to move focus from that point but want to know the current address.

I use, Insert+A, to have the address read aloud.

I use, Insert+Spacebar and then H, to open speech history.

I select and copy the address.

I close the speech history window and continue reading where I left and activate links but having the URL on the clipboard until I am ready to use it.

HTH