moderated Playing videos on rumble

barnes

Hello,

Does anyone know how to play  videos  on Rumble.com?   I am using  jaws 2022 on  winddos  10.

Mark Barnes

Sent from Mail for Windows

Avast logo

Milton Ota

Hi,

It looks like you have to have an account by signing in. I couldn’t find a way to play anything. Or even a web player to play the video.

Does anyone know how to play  videos  on Rumble.com?   I am using  jaws 2022 on  winddos  10.

Mark Barnes

Sent from Mail for Windows

Avast logo

John Covici

The problem is that the play button is inside the video and you need
eyeballs to press it.

On Tue, 30 Nov 2021 15:13:58 -0500,
Milton Ota wrote:

[1 <text/plain; UTF-8 (quoted-printable)>]
Hi,

It looks like you have to have an account by signing in. I couldn’t find a way to play anything. Or even a web player to play the video.

Does anyone know how to play videos on Rumble.com? I am using jaws 2022 on winddos 10.

Mark Barnes

_____

[2 <text/html; UTF-8 (quoted-printable)>]
How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@...