moderated Looking For ElBraille E-mail List And Available Tutorials

Tom Behler

Les:

I now have the link to the Brian Hartgen course, and have joined the ElBraille e-mail list.

So, I think I’m set for the time being.

Hopefully, things will continue to work out regarding my possible ElBraille acquisition.

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan