From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Stan Holdeman
Sent: Sunday, November 28, 2021 7:59 AM
To: JFW list (main@jfw.groups.io) <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: magic and jaws 2020

Good morning Listers: I recently installed J 2022. It is my practice to keep the last 2 versions and remove anything older. So I removed J 2020.

Is it  possible that in removing J 2020 I also removed Magic? Suddenly Magic has disappeared from my system. I have run every search I can think of, and Magic is no where to be found.

Next question is—can I get it back?

Stan

Stan Holdeman