From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sandra Streeter
Sent: 27 November 2021 17:51
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: very basic voices question

Hey, all,

So, making friends with my new computer, I am, of course, sometimes tweaking JAWS settings—David, latest JAWS build, Win. 11. For whatever reason, I don’t seem able to change the capital-letter pitch—I would like it higher than the default. Could someone send thorough instructions? Thx! Doing something wrong, obviously…

Sandra

In essentials unity; in non-essentials, liberty ; in all things, charity.

(St. Augustine)

Sandra Streeter