From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Donnacha McCarthy
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2021 2:29 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS 18 shifting focus on Windows 10

Hi group,

I am having an issue with JAWS on windows 10 on my machine, when
accessing the desktop or start menu on windows 10 JAWS keeps moving
focus on the screen back to the taskbar -

I have tried hiding the taskbar in desktop mode via the taskbar
settings however this has had no affect.

Is anyone else experiencing a similar issue or is this just a issue
with JAWS 18 on Windows 10?

Cheers,
Donnacha.

--
Donnacha McCarthy

+353879038698

Lori Lynn

I've had this happen from time to time. I've got Windows 10 with the latest update and JAWS 22. Honestly I just figured I did something to hit the mouse on my laptop. It doesn't bug me enough to search for a solution.

Lori Lynn

I am having an issue with JAWS on windows 10 on my machine, when accessing the desktop or start menu on windows 10 JAWS keeps moving focus on the screen back to the taskbar -

I have tried hiding the taskbar in desktop mode via the taskbar settings however this has had no affect.

Is anyone else experiencing a similar issue or is this just a issue with JAWS 18 on Windows 10?

Cheers,
Donnacha.

--
Donnacha McCarthy

+353879038698

Steve Nutt

I don't have that issue, but time to upgrade perhaps? JAWS 18 is a bit long in the tooth now.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close