moderated Special Update Code in About JAWS screen

Cohn, Jonathan

I believe this is for support to provide you a temporary fix to an issue when you are working with them.

On Nov 12, 2021, at 17:20, Bill White <billwhite92701@...> wrote:

Does anyone know what the "Special Update Code is used for, which is found in the About JAWS screen? When I pressed the button dedicated to the Special Update Code, the only character in the edit box was zero.

Bill White

Bill White