moderated Adios

Mario

if I'm not wrong, it's James Homuth.

-------- Original Message --------
From: James English [mailto:james13english@...]
Subject: Adios
Date: Friday, November 5, 2021, 3:09 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Do we actually have a moderator? Who is he/she?

On 11/5/21, Richard Turner <richardturner42@...> wrote:
Well, after the long off topic thread about down grading Windows 11, I've
decided to stop dealing with the lack of moderation on this list and
unsubscribe. The JFW list is far better moderated.

Take care,

Richard
- Jane Wagner

My Web site: https://www.turner42.com