moderated utube to mp3 converter

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

With the link I sent earlier, I downloaded a 2 hour recording in just a very few minutes; under 5.
Not very slow at all.

Richard
"Reality is the leading cause of stress for those who are in touch with it." -- Jane Wagner

website:  www.turner42.com

(Sent with my blue iPhone 13 Pro)

On Nov 5, 2021, at 12:42 AM, John Covici <covici@...> wrote:

I have been using youtube-downloader, but its true, youtube has slowed
the download speed quite a bit, so no matter which one you use, you
may be screwed.

On Fri, 05 Nov 2021 01:32:06 -0400,
Bill White wrote:

[1  <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]
Hi, Marvin. Regardless of which YouTube converter I try to use, YouTube has
slowed the downloading speed to a crawl. I believe they are upset because,
when the videos are downloaded, the ads are totally skipped, and people
can't monitize their channels.

Bill White