moderated Task Bar in Windows 11

David & his pack of dogs <myguidedogis@...>

2 different techs including one from the MS help desk told me to just wait till windows 11 has been around for a while so all bugs can be worked out. Pretty easy advice to follow as I was never one to have the latest and greatest.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: November 4, 2021 5:37 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Task Bar in Windows 11

Well, I haven’t found a problem with Windows+t then hitting enter on any of the applications I arrow to.

Like Sieghard, I tend to use either the Windows key plus the number corresponding to where the app is in the list, 1 for Outlook, 2 for Edge, etc.

Or, I have defined my own hotkeys for programs I use like control+alt+e for Excel.

I only use first letter navigation when I  am in a list like in file explorer.

Richard

My Web site: https://www.turner42.com