From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Curt Taubert
Sent: Tuesday, November 2, 2021 9:09 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: jaws updates

Hi, I have a question maybe someone has some advice. Back when jfw 20
21 came out, I with the help of my Dad signed up for, I think it was the
next four or five updates. I haven't got any update so far. But my
friend signed up for a different plan and says he's been getting all the
updates for 20 21.

Milton Ota

Hello,

Before one can answer your question I need a little more information. What version of the operating system is the computer running? Is it Windows 7 or 10?

In the Options Menu under Basic Settings, is the Check for Updates checked?

Please answer these questions and I could possibly help you a little further.

Hi, I have a question maybe someone has some advice. Back when jfw 20
21 came out, I with the help of my Dad signed up for, I think it was the next four or five updates. I haven't got any update so far. But my friend signed up for a different plan and says he's been getting all the updates for 20 21.

Ron Pelletier

Hi,

If you had the annual licence you purchased for 5 years you need to go to the Freedom webb site and download the one that is there. Then you have to go to portal.freedomscientific.com, sign into your account with your e-mail and the password you used for your account and activate your computer. In your Download folder, there will be a .exe file you need to run. That will activate your JAWS 2022.

HTH

Ron & Globe

Hi, I have a question maybe someone has some advice. Back when jfw 20
21 came out, I with the help of my Dad signed up for, I think it was the next four or five updates. I haven't got any update so far. But my friend signed up for a different plan and says he's been getting all the updates for 20 21.

Curt Taubert

Thanks, I'll check.

On 11/2/2021 11:13 AM, Bill White wrote:
Hi, Curt. Under JAWS key plus J>Options>Basics, is your JAWS set to remind you of updates? This check box should be about five presses of the TAB key in Basics.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

Hi, I have a question maybe someone has some advice. Back when jfw 20
21 came out, I with the help of my Dad signed up for, I think it was the
next four or five updates. I haven't got any update so far. But my
friend signed up for a different plan and says he's been getting all the
updates for 20 21.

Curt Taubert

It's win 10, and no it wasn't checked but I did that right away after getting Bills message.