moderated Copy to clipboard does not work as it worked before with Jaws

Chris Hill

I've noticed this a bit.  Try hitting up arrow after windows-v, the cursor seems to be at the bottom of the list for some reason.
Also, arrowing is not consistent.

On 11/1/2021 13:17, Moty Azrad wrote:

Hi all,

I usually need to copy section or some items and put them in other places.

This happens especially in websites.

I can copy in some websites but if I need to copy some items, not all of them in table for example, it does not work.

Also, Jaws appended – winkey+insert+c, does not work as it worked some months or a year ago.

I use now, Jaws2022, but I had the same trouble with Jaws 2021.

When I use winkey+v it does not work or show me all the items that I coppied.

Any CLARIFICATIONS WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED.

Thank much

Moti

Moti Azrad

Musician and Piano-Tuner

motiaz@...

azrad_moty@...

Israel

Mario

instead of using Windows+v, try JAWS+spacebar, and the letter c which "Opens the Clipboard Text Viewer and displays all text copied and appended to the Clipboard. You can then select and copy text from the viewer and paste it in other applications."

I usually need to copy section or some items and put them in other places.

This happens especially in websites.

I can copy in some websites but if I need to copy some items, not all of
them in table for example, it does not work.

Also, Jaws appended – winkey+insert+c, does not work as it worked some
months or a year ago.

I use now, Jaws2022, but I had the same trouble with Jaws 2021.

When I use winkey+v it does not work or show me all the items that I
coppied.

Any CLARIFICATIONS WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED.

Thank much

Moti

Moti Azrad

Musician and Piano-Tuner