moderated info not showing up for puzzle

Judy

Hi, a friend sent me a braille jumble puzzle in which after picking a category and then going to a question you are given clues consisting of the numbered dots in a braille letter. It is for beginners, but I think she thought I'd enjoy fiddling with it even though I'm an old timer to braille. But when I go to the question, there should be the dot numbers below there above the hint, but nothing is there. I forwarded it below if you want to see what I mean. I don't understand why Jaws isn't reading these clues, but I have encountered similar things before. Can anyone help here? I figure it must be a setting not turned on, but I don't know what it is. Thanks. Judy & Libby

Braille Jumble - BrailleBug
Test your Braille skills with this fun, interactive online game from the
American Printing House for the Blind:
https://braillebug.org/games/braille-jumble/

--
When God's people respond to adversity with courage and courtesy, God can melt the hearts of their adversaries. –Kenneth O. Gangel

Bill White

Hi, Judy. It may depend upon which browser you are using to access the puzzle, but one important caveat is that in many of these situations, popup blocker must be disabled before some of these fields can show up.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

[...]

Bill, so how would you disable this if this is the problem? Judy

[...]

Hi, Judy. What browser are you using? It makes a difference in telling you how to get to the popup blocker.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

[...]

Oops, sorry, using win 10, google chrome, jaws 2019.