Topics

Windows 10 weather apps/programs

Gene Stevens

I have recently started useing Windows 10 and am a weather nurd. Since the death of Weather Pulse I’ve been surching for something that will display weather conditions in the task tray or at least show me current conditions without going to a website.

Does anyone know of a decent program/app that is Jaws friendly that I can replace Weather Pulse with?

James Homuth

You might try Weather Watcher. http://www.singerscreations.com

On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 12:00 pm, Gene Stevens <guy.stevens@...> wrote:

I have recently started useing Windows 10 and am a weather nurd. Since the death of Weather Pulse I’ve been surching for something that will display weather conditions in the task tray or at least show me current conditions without going to a website.

Does anyone know of a decent program/app that is Jaws friendly that I can replace Weather Pulse with?

David Moore

Hi,
You definitely want to download the weather channel app from the windows store. You will love that app, because you can get the weather for your area, and all over the world. You can watch videos from the Weather Channel and more. The app is free and very accessible. Have a great one.

Sent: Friday, April 8, 2016 3:02 PM
Subject: Re: Windows 10 weather apps/programs

You might try Weather Watcher. http://www.singerscreations.com

On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 12:00 pm, Gene Stevens <guy.stevens@...> wrote:

I have recently started useing Windows 10 and am a weather nurd. Since the death of Weather Pulse I’ve been surching for something that will display weather conditions in the task tray or at least show me current conditions without going to a website.

Does anyone know of a decent program/app that is Jaws friendly that I can replace Weather Pulse with?

David Moore

Hi,
You definitely want to download the Weather Channel app from the windows store. It is free. The Weather Channel app allows you to get the weather for your area, and all over the world. You can also watch a lot of videos from the Weather Channel on that app. It is easy to use and very accessible. Have a great one.
David Moore (win10 list moderator)

Sent: Friday, April 8, 2016 2:40 PM
Subject: Windows 10 weather apps/programs

I have recently started useing Windows 10 and am a weather nurd. Since the death of Weather Pulse I’ve been surching for something that will display weather conditions in the task tray or at least show me current conditions without going to a website.

Does anyone know of a decent program/app that is Jaws friendly that I can replace Weather Pulse with?

Carliss

Listers,

I am very glad that the subject of apps with windows10  came up.

first of all, David you are very correct in saying the weatherchannel is very good for us screen reader users I use it on my samsumg note pro, and it works well, and I really like the vidios.

however, I can't understand how to use the Microsoft store? If any body can help with this I really would appreciate it.

I would like to have the weatherchannel  on my windows10 notebook as well.

Thanks to all.

Carliss

Sent: Friday, April 8, 2016 2:40 PM