moderated Question regarding Jaws , and the launch of windows 11.

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

The self-voiced installation of Windows 10 or Windows 11 has nothing to do with Jaws or NVDA for that matter, Narrator is used for this as it is integrated with Windows.

Jaws 2021 will work with Windows 11 to some point although I would strongly recommend that you download the public beta of Jaws 2022 which will be publicly released most likely later in October and it will have better support for Windows 11 especially going forward. You can use it for free until the public release, after that you would have to be licensed to use it either via the annual subscription or you would have to have an SMA remaining to activate it.

I would probably recommend as well that you wait until Windows 11 is offered to you and Microsoft already said that while they will start the official roll-out, not everybody who can get it will get it via Windows Update next Tuesday.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Albert Cutolo
Sent: September 27, 2021 9:06 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Question regarding Jaws , and the launch of windows 11.

Good morning everyone, 

I’m writing too ask the following question regarding the launch of Windows 11 which will take place next Tuesday. Will the latest version of jaws 2021, enable us too install it,   with a self install voice, where we can install it with the ability too be able too optimize  windows 11,  without us having problems using Jaws?

Thanks in advance,  Al    

Albert Cutolo

Good morning everyone, 

I’m writing too ask the following question regarding the launch of Windows 11 which will take place next Tuesday. Will the latest version of jaws 2021, enable us too install it,   with a self install voice, where we can install it with the ability too be able too optimize  windows 11,  without us having problems using Jaws?

Thanks in advance,  Al