From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Albert Cutolo
Sent: September 27, 2021 9:06 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Question regarding Jaws , and the launch of windows 11.

Good morning everyone,

I’m writing too ask the following question regarding the launch of Windows 11 which will take place next Tuesday. Will the latest version of jaws 2021, enable us too install it,   with a self install voice, where we can install it with the ability too be able too optimize  windows 11,  without us having problems using Jaws?

Thanks in advance,  Al

Albert Cutolo