moderated How do I turn on the BCC field in outlook.

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

Alt + P followed by B does not work unless you uncheck the option called "Switch Ribbons Button", this can be found if you are in the compose message window by pressing the Alt key, arrow until you get to "File" and then press Shift + Tab.

If it says Switch ribbon button checked" press enter to uncheck it and then the shortcut works.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jeff Christiansen
Sent: September 21, 2021 7:56 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How do I turn on the BCC field in outlook.

I think the easiest way is to use, Alt+p  followed by B, from within a new message.

Using this the change is immediate in the new message.

If you are still not able to see a BCC field when tabbing through the to & past the CC fields, do this.

Open a new message use, Alt+P, nowArrowLeft until you hear BCC field, checked means it is showing. pressing enter here will check or uncheck the BCC option.