Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2021 5:36 AM
Subject: Re: OT Roku Express

Audio Guide can be turned on or off by pressing the Options button on the Roku remote four times consecutively. The Options button is located just below the directional pad and at the right hand side of the Roku remote.

i found this at

www.roku.com/accessibility

Does anyone know how to bring up the speech on a Roku Express?

Thanks.

Jeff Christiansen