moderated Jaws 2021 and Google Meet

John Covici

Thanks a lot, did not know that.

On Mon, 20 Sep 2021 18:05:37 -0400,
Curtis Chong wrote:

With the virtual cursor off, control alt s will tell you who is speaking.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Covici
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2021 3:56 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws 2021 and Google Meet

But in Google meet there is no way to tell who is talking.

On Mon, 20 Sep 2021 14:42:58 -0400,
Phillip Gross wrote:

Thank you both.

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@ccs.covici.com

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@ccs.covici.com

Curtis Chong

With the virtual cursor off, control alt s will tell you who is speaking.

But in Google meet there is no way to tell who is talking.

On Mon, 20 Sep 2021 14:42:58 -0400,
Phillip Gross wrote:

Thank you both.

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@ccs.covici.com

John Covici

But in Google meet there is no way to tell who is talking.

On Mon, 20 Sep 2021 14:42:58 -0400,
Phillip Gross wrote:

Thank you both.

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@ccs.covici.com

Phillip Gross

Thank you both.

Brian D

Hi.

There are no accessibility issues with Google Mee.t

Best wishes,

Brian Dalton.