moderated Opening email in office 365 web version

Ann,

Also have a look at this page regarding Outlook on the web and accessibility:  https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/accessibility-support-for-outlook-a8267cc4-aba3-4045-81d7-df11b016f2fe#PickTab=Web 

This is the main page for Office Accessibility:  Use a screen reader and keyboard shortcuts with Office apps

Once on that page, there are links for the various Office apps.  Then on the respective pages for a given app, there are tabs, for lack of a better term, for the various environments in which they run.  For Outlook those are Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, and Web.
--

Brian - Windows 10, 64-Bit, Version 21H1, Build 19043  

It is the function of creative men to perceive the relations between thoughts, or things, or forms of expression that may seem utterly different, and to be able to combine them into some new forms--the power to connect the seemingly unconnected.

~ William Plomer

Ben Moxey

Hi Ann

Press Shift + Enter. This will open a neat copy of the message in a new
window. Simply press Control + W when finished to return to the message
list.

Cheers

Ben

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Saturday, 18 September 2021 1:04 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Opening email in office 365 web version

Boy, is this a stinker!

Office 365, web version, outlook. I can navigate to the email list and
locate a message. Pressing 'o' or 'enter' does not, however, open the
message. I can tab through a bunch of choices--forward, reply, reply to
all--and eventually locate the message text; but it would seem there should
be an easier way.

Yes???

Ann Byrne

Boy, is this a stinker!

Office 365, web version, outlook. I can navigate to the email list and locate a message. Pressing 'o' or 'enter' does not, however, open the message. I can tab through a bunch of choices--forward, reply, reply to all--and eventually locate the message text; but it would seem there should be an easier way.

Yes???