moderated Opening email in office 365 web version

Ann,

Also have a look at this page regarding Outlook on the web and accessibility:  https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/accessibility-support-for-outlook-a8267cc4-aba3-4045-81d7-df11b016f2fe#PickTab=Web

This is the main page for Office Accessibility:  Use a screen reader and keyboard shortcuts with Office apps

Once on that page, there are links for the various Office apps.  Then on the respective pages for a given app, there are tabs, for lack of a better term, for the various environments in which they run.  For Outlook those are Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, and Web.

    ~ William Plomer

Ben Moxey

Hi Ann

Press Shift + Enter. This will open a neat copy of the message in a new
window. Simply press Control + W when finished to return to the message
list.

Cheers

Ben