From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Phillip Gross
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2021 9:29 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Dell laptops freezing or restarting with Jaws

David, You may not have any problems. From what I've read, they don't include the MaxxAudio on their business laptops, and the Latitude is definitely a business laptop.

Phillip Gross

David, You may not have any problems. From what I've read, they don't include the MaxxAudio on their business laptops, and the Latitude is definitely a business laptop.

Feliciano G

Philip,
What is the fix for the problem that you speak of?

Feliciano
For tech tips and updates:
LIKE www.facebook.com/theblindman12v
Follow www.twitter.com/theblindman12v
Follow www.instagram/TheBlindMan12v
those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do. -Steve Jobs

On Sep 24, 2021, at 6:16 AM, Phillip Gross <phillip_gross@...> wrote:

David,

From what I've seen from JAWS, who finally reported the problem a few weeks ago, not everyone has this problem. If you do have the problem, it's an easy fix. The only thing I don't like about it is that JAWS doesn't sound as good through the laptop's internal speakers after the change in drivers.

Out of curiosity, which Dell are you getting? What is the processor, how much ram, and all of the other usual questions? If you want to know if this is happening, just keep your resource monitor open on the memory tab, and you'll know in a few hours. Your memory usage will clime so fast you can almost count with it.

David Diamond