moderated moving cursor to start of current sentence

Mark

No worries Jeff. Thanks for sharing. It's been an interesting thread.

Jeff Christiansen

Mark

I am using Version 2021.2107.12

However, Richard points out an item that I did not quite understand. Alt+NumPad5, is read current sentence & does not move to start of said sentence.

Unlike, Alt+UpArrow or Alt+DownArrow, which indeed move to the start of sentence.

Apologies for adding to the  confusion.