From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: September 12, 2021 11:07 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: back to working inside cells

I use Office 2000, and it does not work well with Jaws 2019 or later, so I keep a copy of Jaws 16 on my computer to load for working with it.
If it is windows 10, it may cripple or even disable the usability of an older office.
I think some folks turn off updates in windows 10 so it leaves their legacy software alone.
Glenn