moderated raising/lowering computer volume

On Tue, Sep 14, 2021 at 12:43 AM, Bill White wrote:
universal Windows command.
-
The question being:  Why is this necessary?

The answer:  It's not.

It may be desirable, it may be an idea worth pursuing, but it is absolutely not necessary for virtually any computer user I know, sighted or blind, to control volume.  The idea that Windows must do this, or a screen reader must supply a method to do this, in order for it to be accessible to all is patently false.

    ~ William Plomer

Bill White

Hi, Sieghard. Being that we are on a list for JAWS users, we can do this, but what Ben is talking about is a universal Windows command. What about those using Narrator? They don't have an unmute command, or one that automatically raises volume.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...