From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Madison Martin
Sent: September 9, 2021 8:29 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: removing an Outlook account

Hi all,
I'm having trouble removing an Outlook account, I can find the button to add an account but I can't find one to remove an account.
Shouldn't there be one? If so, any idea why it isn't showing up, and is there another way I can remove an account? Using latest versions of Jaws, Windows 10 and Office 365. Really hope someone can help me out again!! Thanks Madison

Madison Martin