moderated introduction, and question

John Covici

If you buy the Leasey script from hartgen.org you will get this
functionality.

On Sun, 05 Sep 2021 12:30:11 -0400,
lali wrote:

Dear all!

    I am Lajos, am from Hungary, and hungarians could not answer me.

I have 2 jobs, and the second job has soo much things, that jaws
better offers, than NVDA.

    But for my first job, am wondering, if there would be a
possibility, that jfw reads the time in vlc. I need for example
know, where is an error in a file, for example 34 min, 25 sec..

Is there a possibility, that jfw announces it?

Many thanks!

Lali

How do
you spend it?