From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of james hooper
Sent: August 27, 2021 1:11 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: help with getting jaws back to reading number of message in my inbox

Somehow my inbox has gotten messed up, it is  only reading inbox when I invoke the command to let me know how many messages are in my inbox how do I fix this.

james hooper

It was that isn’t it it has to do with certain things showing or not I just don’t remember how to get to that setting.

Somehow my inbox has gotten messed up, it is  only reading inbox when I invoke the command to let me know how many messages are in my inbox how do I fix this.

Steve Nutt

Hi,

What command are you invoking?

All the best