moderated interesting issue with jaws

james hooper

Greetings all, okay running jaws 2021 have selected start jaws at start up after putting in my password  jaws goes silent   it doesn’t sayanything any ideas?

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

You have to also check start jaws after logon and in the combo box for this user, make sure it says always.

Richard