moderated introduction and question regarding accessible program uninstaller with jaws

Ron Kolesar

Hello, to you Betina, from fellow jaws user Ron Kolesar.
Below is a direct link to down load and to install a uninstaller.
What I love about the program is that its simple to install and even easier to use.
So, enjoy the program.
I'm not a expert on the program, but I do use it quite a bit.
My fee is this. SMILES.
I'm lucky enough to remember my scales and chords after taking eight years of piano lessons.
I just can not be one with the piano.
Now with my Alexa system, I haven't touched my poor piano in a long time.
Maybe as one blind person to another you can help me out?
If you place my hands on the keyboard and ask me to find a note and so on I can do that.
But I can get everything by ear except the most important part.
That is that I can't just pick up the notes and chords by ear.
If I could, I think I'd continue to enjoy piano music.
My s elf therapy program w between retiring and putting my first dog from Leader Dog to sleep on May 12th, 2003, and getting my last dog on March 17th, 2004, and putting him to sleep on June 28th, 2017.
I love the Bill Brown learn to play by ear course.
It took me eight years to learn in my opinion is the longest and best piece of music out there, the moonlight sonata in c sharp minor.
What a huge challenge. SMILES.
But enjoy the link that's below, and please reach out to me at:
kolesar16417@roadrunner.com
Now here's the link to down load the program and to start enjoying it.
Ron
www.puransoftware.com/Uninstaller-Download.html

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this group. My name is Betina, and I am a piano teacher living in the United States.
I have a question regarding program uninstallers.
Do any of you know a program uninstaller that works well with JAWS? I am using the latest version of the JAWS home annual license.
Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Betina Vega

Marty Hutchings

I just use the Windows Control Panel/Programs and Features and down arrow through the list until I hear the program that I want to uninstall and hit the Application key to open the context menu.  the first item is uninstall.  HTH.

On 8/16/2021 10:56 PM, betina vega wrote:
Hello:

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this group. My name is
Betina, and I am a piano teacher living in the United States.
I have a question regarding program uninstallers.
Do any of you know a program uninstaller that works well with JAWS? I
am using the latest version of the JAWS home annual license.
Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Betina Vega

One should always try to use the uninstall option available from either the Windows start menu, or Control Panel, Programs and Features as the starting point.

If the dedicated uninstaller fails, which is rare, what comes next depends on what, exactly, it is that got stuck.

You never use a force uninstaller such as Revo (there are others) unless the dedicated uninstaller, followed by a specific program clean-up uninstaller, fails.

    ~ William Plomer

Curtis Chong

Greetings:

The overwhelming majority of programs installed on a Windows computer can be removed using the standard Windows uninstaller, which is reasonably accessible. The problem I have found is that once you invoke the removal process, the application being removed then takes over, and the removal can be terrific or extremely inaccessible depending on the specific application. Most applications are removable without a problem. But there are rare instances where the application's removal screen needs JAWS Convenient OCR to be used to figure out what is going on. Shame on the appliation developers🙂.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong

I use the Windows installer program to install and uninstall all of my programs. I don't have any problem with it.

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this group. My name is Betina, and I am a piano teacher living in the United States.
I have a question regarding program uninstallers.
Do any of you know a program uninstaller that works well with JAWS? I am using the latest version of the JAWS home annual license.
Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Betina Vega

Mario

hello Betina and welcome. may I ask if you have tried the uninstaller built in to Windows? if you have, do you have a problem using it? do you encounter any error messages?