From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Michael Walker
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2021 2:05 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Reinstalling iTunes solved my problem.

Hi,

I uninstalled the Windows Store version of iTunes. I installed the desktop version from apple.com, and not the Windows store version. I can now tab through the interface like normal.

Thanks,

Mike

Michael Walker

Shai,

I am thankful lists like these exist for problems that come up. One cannot always find an answer just by Googling. I used Google, before posting my questions. It is also helpful, to see how others solve problems. I like learning new ways to solve problems, instead of just going by what I already know. There might be better ways that I don't know about.

Mike

On 8/11/2021 1:24 PM, Shai wrote:
Hello Michael,
Thank you for keeping the list updated about this topic. I too was
having the same issue as yourself this morning and I rectified it by
doing the same.
Thanks

On 8/11/21, Michael Walker <michael.walker199014@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I uninstalled the Windows Store version of iTunes. I installed the
desktop version from apple.com, and not the Windows store version. I can
now tab through the interface like normal.

Thanks,

Mike

Shai

--